Wednesday 3 December 2014

Why Crystals?

A crystal power dial 
Crystals are a major part of my life for anyone that knows me. I have tons scattered around my house. I am constantly wearing at least one crystal on me. I make crystal jewellery for others to enjoy. I use them to not only heal myself but also others. But because I am constantly surrounded by crystals I do often get asked ( by friends, strangers, family, etc); why crystals, what is it about them, what do they give you, do you truly believe in the power of them? And my answer YES, yes I do!!

My very first memories of loving rocks, stones and crystals comes from my childhood. Growing up my Dad used to work in the coulees of Southern Alberta in a gravel pit. Now here is a tidbit for those of you not familiar with that area...it is literally loaded with magical stones, rocks, and crystals and is also home for a lot ancient healers! Anyway, my Dad would always take home the cool ones, the most beautiful, sometimes even fossils! He would set them up around the house and tell us about them and what they were, or where he had found them.  I would always think to myself, how cool would it be to work with this beautiful things, like seriously?!

 I would always think to myself, how cool would it be to work with this beautiful things, like seriously?!


My second major memory come from the first time I was actually gifted my very first healing stone, from my Aunt none the less. She was all about natural healing, energy healing, and ancient healing practices. For one of my younger birthday's, I am clueless to which one, she gifted me a rose quartz pendant necklace. I was so in love with it, I hardly went a day without wearing it and the few times it broke I would always get my Mom or Dad to fix it so I could continue to wear it! I felt like it was a part of me, like the stone its self was giving me everything I needed and I was giving it everything it needed back.

Absorbing energy in a pool of crystals
So in hindsight I was always in love with these beautiful gifts that Mother Earth has blessed us with! Now the big question...Why? And do I truly believe in their gifts?


I was always in love with these beautiful gifts


My belief and love with crystals I do believe comes from two things. The first is that through a past life regression, I learned that I was a faerie, actually a pixie to be exact, in a past life! These creatures are very in tune and in love with Mother Earth and all her gifts, they are gifted with the job of helping to take care of this beautiful world and teach us more about the gifts of it. Faeries and pixies are very drawn especially to crystals and stones as they believe that they are gifts from Gaia (the Mother Earth Goddess) for all the work and help that they do. All that being said, me being naturally drawn to them comes from this past life that I have carried forth. I actually must add it was carried forth to this life in such a way that before I even started studying or learning names or properties of crystals I actually knew them; there was instances where I would be in a store with a friend and I would know exactly which stone she needed without actually knowing anything about the stone or even the name of it before I walked in.


There was instances where I would be in a store with a friend and I would know exactly which stone she needed without actually knowing anything about the stone or even the name of it before I walked in



My first piece of Kyanite
The second reason why is because I have been very very blessed to feel and see what they can do, how they heal, and the amazing energy that they possesses. About three and a half years ago I was coming out of very very dark place, think depression, lost love (a soul sister and the man I thought was the one at the time), a major shake up in friends, career changers, and lost hope. It was at this time a friend of mine had been made a custom crystal necklace by a beautiful amazing healer, and now today I must say friend, Beth Katherine, or back then she was known as Waves of Fire. I was so drawn to this healer and all the beautiful stones she was working with that I decided to try it out. I met with Beth for an interview, or guidance session, and then in two weeks was gifted with a very beautiful Kyanite healing necklace. I will not go into specifics of Kyanite but basically this necklace was made to help me listen to my heart, heal my hearts pain and ache, see both sides of a situation, and connect with my true intuition.


I would also like to note that a few days before I recieved my necklace I went to a crystal store with a friend looking for something for myself, which I never did back then, and my eye and heart first came accross a lovely piece of Kyanite that I still have to this day!

The moment I put on this amazing Kyanite necklace I remember feeling this surge of energy, this rush, and the knowing that this was the moment my life was going to change, and it did. I can literally pinpoint the change in my life, and how I have gotten to this point to that moment and that point in time.


A surge of energy, this rush, and the knowing that this was the moment my life was going to change


Vitton healing on Amethyst
Now do not get me wrong I do believe that one has to still do some work, it is not like a crystal is merely going to come into your life, your going to sit back, and everything will magically be better. What I do believe is that these amazing beautiful, powerful stones have the ability to spark something with in us, align with our chakras and start the first stages of healing. I believe that they make us want to do the things to in our life, feel things, and just make it different than what it is. And yepperz sometimes I do believe that they do just magically fix things, I have a little piece of benoite that if I have a headache I just literally place it on and my headache is gone. I have also seen my Prince Vitton using my crystals when he is feeling ill, like we took him to the pet emergency ill, and he placed his little head on one of my amethysts and was acting more like himself afterwards.


Powerful stones have the ability to spark something with in us, align with our chakras and start the first stages of healing


Crystals have the ability to do so much wonder, good, and healing in our lives. They are literally the gifts that the earth have given us to help us heal, learn, and change. This is a huge reason why I work with them. The reason why I am studying to become a Certified Crystal Healer. The reason why I am make beautiful crystal jewellery, both custom and pre made stuff sold on the link here. The reason why I never leave home with out at least one of my friends (yes to me they are my friends) by my side. The reason why I want to share the gifts and healing that they possess with the world around me. Crystal healing and the power of the crystals are what got me here today, in one piece, and enjoying more love and healing than I could ever imagine.

One of the beauties I created

Yes, yes I believe in the healing, the power, the magnificence, the beauty, and the over all change that these beautiful beings have.

xoxo my lovelies! 







No comments:

Post a Comment