Wednesday 6 February 2013

A Little Insight to Ohm

A green smoothie a day keeps the doctor away!
Welcome to Love, Silence, & Ohm! This is my baby in progress and a special little side project I am working on after getting tons of guidance and numerous people asking me to start blogging about my knowledge and experience's.

 I am currently on a whirlwind of a journey in both my spirituality and in how I view health. This journey started about three years ago when I got hit with some major events and news that changed how I saw the world, my health (others health too), and how I saw myself. In the past year I have learned more about myself, living a healthy lifestyle, and spirituality than I could have ever imagined learning. I have learned and abled myself to connect with my higher self through mediation. I have educated myself on which foods my body, and most peoples bodies, function the best off of. I have educated myself and others on the importance of choosing organically and more natural food sources, body products, household cleaners, etc. The most important thing that I have learned over the past year is who I am and how to develop a loving relationship with myself.

I am a crazy yogi runner that loves fairies and nature. I know more about goddesses, gods, and crystals than most people will ever learn in their lives, and this is just the information I know off the top of my head. I love the taste and energy of a good green smoothie in the morning when I wake up. I would live in the mountains way up high off of the land with a thousand animals if given a chance. I am passionate about living more naturally and choosing a life that exposes us to less chemicals. I meditate almost daily, and feel that meditation is key to getting to know yourself. Also I am a peanut butter freak! So that is me in a nut shell.

This blog will be all sorts of things. I will be writing about things that I find important for others to know, recipes occasionally, what I am up to, and how I have reached this journey I am on. I hope that you find my posts helpful and full of information. Remember the thing that sits most with you after you read something is your higher self and guides letting you know that you need to work on these things or learn more about them. I have come far in my journey and I am hoping to help you on yours no matter where it takes you.



No comments:

Post a Comment