Saturday 29 June 2013

Good Green Goodness and Yumo Factor

With all this hot weather in Van City I have been craving and wanting tons and tons of salads, fresh veggies, and fruits! Yep yep I can not get enough of any of these. So this week I have decided to give you all a little taste on one of my favourite salads and dressing; a goodie green salad with maple sesame dressing!!! I know I know it sounds yummy just by its self but the best part of this salad is it is totally detoxing and has no unnatural sugars in it but yet it hits a bit of a sweet note! So with out further waiting here it is....

Goodie Green Salad with Maple Sesame Dressing



For the Salad (Keep in mind this is a goof for you salad,
so try to use organic ingredients if possible):
2 cups of Kale (I like baby kale)
2 full baby Bok Choy's
1/4 shredded Red Cabbage 
1 large Carrot, shredded or chopped which ever you prefer
1 Tbsp of hemp seeds or sesame seeds

For the Dressing:
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1 Tbsp of Sesame oil
2 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tbsp of REAL Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp of G-free Soya Sauce
1 clove of crushed garlic 

1. Combine all ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
2. Combine all the salad ingredients and douse with dressing!!! 
3. Sit back and enjoy!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment