Saturday 13 April 2013

Whoa, There Ya Are?!

My fur-buddy Vitton snoozing <3
I know I have been keeping you all in suspense for a while now as I have not been posting much, but for the last little bit I have been focusing on some big things that are happening in my life right now and trying to further a few others along the way. This has all been highly exciting and equally exhausting some days. But don't fret, I am going to give you bits and pieces but not all of it right now, just to keep you on edge :)

Thing's I am doing right now:

~Detoxing from processed and refined sugar!!! I am currently 2 weeks free from processed and refined sugar!!! This means I have not been consuming anything that has refined or processed sugar in it, noodles, cookies, muffins, bread, chips, etc.
~Healing my body; emotionally, physically, and spiritually. In the last month not only have I detoxed from sugar but I have also detoxed from all alcohol (I used to be a glass of wine a night girl) and all the detoxing has forced me too look at things in my life even more different that I did before....ch-ch-ch-changes
~Tons of detox baths...duh cause I am detoxing!!! Plus they are just totally awesome!!
~Participating in tons and tons of online seminar's and courses about nutrition and body balance.
~Looking at different schools in Vancouver and area...for what you will never know ;) okay you just will not find out quite yet!
~Focusing on my words...I know that this one sounds a little odd so I will try to explain it without giving away too much. I have been starting to notice that sometime's I do not communicate effectively, I know, I know everyone could use a tune up in this from time to time...but my communication problem is actually in the tone of my voice and the words that I choose to use, mostly out of habit. Some times I use very aggressive communication even though I am not wanting to come off that way, and it is mostly in the words that I am using, so my goal/focus right now is to speak with more intent instead of directness, as directness can often come off as being rude.
~Awakening, invoking, and cherishing my inner goddess...this has been a huge thing this week and so exhilarating!
~Raw-king new raw and vegan recipes!!!! Some have been a fail, some have been lick the bowl/plate delish and some have been nothing special but still dam good!

Well these are some of the things that I have been up to, plus work, plus yoga/running, plus mediating, and my social life...yepp busy busy so I have had a little less time than I would like to finish these epic post's I am working on. I would tell you everything but I do not want to give away too much of what I am doing and working on as they will be unveiled shortly. I am hoping to get a post I have been working on up by Tuesday so you can all learn about these new magical little adventures I've been having!

One last thing I'd like to talk about is something very important and major coming up. My big, HUGE, amazing move to beautiful Vancouver, BC!!! It was about a year ago when I made this huge decision, I am sure when I started talking about it people thought it would never happen but I knew deep in my heart it would. I put it out to the universe and slowly over the last year, with I must say little work on my end, things have alined and happened to point me more towards Vancouver and moving than I would have ever imagine!. BUT now with the moving being only next month and a trip to Vancouver coming next weekend (!!!) it is time for me to start pulling some weight and working more with the universe on this. So, I will apologize now, in advance,


if I do not post much over the next month, I have some posts that I am working on and will continue to do so and hopefully get up.

New Raw Yummy Recipe...Sugar Free!!
Anyways thats a little of what I have been up to and what I am working on at the moment. There is so much more to come your way, and mine as well, so until later keep beautiful, balanced, and your heart full of grace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment